For details on Enrolling:
Go to shopwithscrip.com
- Click on Menu option, “How to Enroll”
- Scroll down until you see “Join Your Existing Program”
- Enter Manning PTA’s code: 39LL8CA852989
- Complete section for user name, password, personal contact info, etc
- When you get to “Classroom/Group”, please enter your child’s Access Teacher. If you have more than one student at Manning, select the one that you will be having your card order sent home with, should you choose to have your order sent home with your child. Putting down an Access teacher does not mean that your order will go home with them. Just that if you do choose to send it home with them we will know where to send it. Details on order delivery will be shared in greater detail at a later time.
- Check the box, or not, to receive promotional items and new vendors. Sometimes certain stores will offer a greater percentage for a certain time frame. If this is a vendor you use, then it’s a great opportunity to get a higher percentage back, which means more money for Manning!
- Security Questions
- Once signed in, go to ‘Dashboard’.
- At the very bottom of the page, select “PrestoPay”.
- There is a great video that explains more about PrestoPay, if you are interested in knowing more about it. Otherwise, scroll down, read terms, then accept terms.
- Complete banking and personal info
- Once you receive the 2 bank deposits, go back to your account to verify your account.
- Send SCRIP Coordinator, Jennifer Black, the verification code that is sent to you.
- Your coordinator will then use that code to verify your account on the PTA end of the process.
- You are now ready to shop!
We will be ordering once per month. Typically orders will be placed on a selected Monday (1st or 2nd Monday of the month) by noon and orders will be distributed that Friday. You will have to opportunity to pick up orders before school, after school, or have your order sent home with your Manning Student. Details about how to communicate your choice will be sent out at a later time.
If have enrolled and completed the PrestoPay process, your next step is to check your bank account and get the amounts of the two small deposits that were put into your account.
- Go to your Shop With Scrip account
- Click on Dashboard, then Family Functions, then PrestoPay.
- It will prompt you to put in the 2 amounts that were deposited.
- You will then receive a code via email.
- Send that code to the Scrip Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org and your account will be ready to shop!
Our first order will take 3-5 days longer. So it will be distributed the following Friday. After that the schedule above will be followed.
Below are some more ways to make Scrip easy for you to use!
Electronic gift cards are available from many of our retailers, and can be ordered and printed from your ShopWithScrip account. The ScripNow eCard is delivered to your account in minutes when you pay for your order with PrestoPay – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Print the certificate and redeem it in stores, or copy and paste the code at checkout to apply to an online purchase. You can also order and redeem ScripNow right from your phone using MyScripWallet.com.
Add funds to a plastic gift card that has been purchased through Scrip – Manning PTA, overnight for retailers that offer a Reload product. The card must have been purchased from Scrip Program to be eligible for Reload on ShopWithScrip. Reloaded funds are available the next morning when an order containing a Reload is submitted and paid for by 3:30 PM EST Monday through Friday excluding holidays.
Add funds to a plastic gift card immediately for retailers that offer a ReloadNow product. The funds are available on the card in minutes when you pay with PrestoPay – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The card must have been purchased from Scrip Program to be eligible for ReloadNow on ShopWithScrip.
If you have any questions please reach out. Our coordinator is ready and willing to assist you with the process. You can also contact Scrip directly if that works better for you.